Product Line Director - Mortar
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a business where you can bring your ambition and leadership skills to develop and grow an already successful, dynamic and ambitious business?
At Tarmac Building Products, part of the CRH group employing 91,000 people worldwide, we believe people are our business. As the Product Line Director for our Mortar business, you will be supported by a dedicated senior team and with them, will create the vision for growth and set the strategy for delivery.
We offer extensive career development opportunities, within Tarmac and the wider CRH group as well as industry-leading rewards including:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus & Long-Term Incentive plans
- Company car / car allowance
- Private healthcare & executive medical programme
- Company pension
Who are we looking for?
Our Product Line Director will possess excellent leadership qualities, be highly ambitious and entrepreneurial. With a track record of delivery through teams, you will be a natural relationship builder with the ability to identify and implement opportunities to further improve business performance.
What will I be responsible for?
The role of Product Line Director is an exciting opportunity to develop your career. Responsible for 12 operational sites nationally and c.160 employees, your primary focus will be:
- Leading a programme to embed world class health and safety performance and culture;
- Full P&L responsibility with an initial turnover of circa £70m;
- Development and delivery of the Mortar strategy;
- Delivering manufacturing, operational and commercial excellence;
- Providing leadership, guidance and direction to the Mortar senior team.
- Contribute to the wider Building products and Tarmac business success through collaboration with other parts of our business
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to hear from you. To apply, please click APPLY below.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.