Commercial Coordinator (FTC)
Are you an experienced Administrator who endeavours to provide exceptional customer service? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Commercial Coordinator on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac Building Products, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a KAS you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Coordinator you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar customer facing and commercial environment. You will also:
- Possess excellent communication skills and be numerate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideally have experience in problem solving and multi-tasking
- Be a proficient communicator and able to communicate at all levels
- Adapt to customer needs via both written and verbal communication
- Be a good team player
- Have experience of delivering unparalleled levels of customer service
- Have experience working in a dynamic environment
- Enjoy challenges and offering solutions
- Able to negotiate and think outside of the box
- Be able to produce high level of reports (use of excel and PowerPoint)
- Be able to interpret data and action appropriately
- Be able to manage own workload effectively and efficiently
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting into our Customer Service Team Leader the successful Commercial Coordinator, will be responsible for delivering an exceptional service to our customers through start to end journey.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Reporting of data for quality purposes
- Coordinating customer orders and quotations in line with our SLA`s
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate lead times/SLA`s
- Delivering high level of customer engagement to ensure OTIF or solutions have been explored
- Continuous improvement of performance standards
- Excellent housekeeping
- Management of our assets and recovery of inactive silo`s through reporting and invoicing
- Upsell our products and offer VAP
- Delivering support to our external and internal commercial teams
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.