Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Stancombe, Bristol, BS48 3QD
Hours: 41 per week,
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our friendly team based in our Solihull Head Office. We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will report directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and be responsible for the following:
- Call accuracy and quality in line with Performance Management tools
- Ensuring the customer service aspects of the SLA are met through developing and implementing a service excellence ethos by being available and responsive to customer needs.
- Proactively controlling and influencing the service relationship with customers based on a full understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Accurately taking orders and monitoring the progress of orders ensuring the customers is kept informed.
- Forecast Accuracy
- Generating Sales Opportunities / Leads
- Performance Vs Distribution KPI's
The ideal candidate should possess previous experience gained within the customer-centric environment or similar. As well as be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, organised individual who has an outgoing, approachable personality and is able to provide excellent customer service.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Generous holiday entitlements (25 days+bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.