Customer Service Coordinator
So why do you get out of bed in the morning?
Whilst you’re thinking, grab a cup of tea and we’ll tell you why some of our employees do:
“To work with fantastic people” “To feel challenged and have fun” “To feel proud of what I’ve achieved”.
Sounds good doesn’t it?
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our team in Stancombe, Bristol at Tarmac. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires someone who is ambitious with excellent customer service skills, able to work on their own and part of an effective team and able to build strong relationships across all stakeholders.
Reporting directly to Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for the following..
1. Call accuracy and quality in line with Performance Management tools
2. Ensuring the customer service aspects of the SLA are met through
developing and implementing a service excellence ethos by being
available and responsive to customer needs.
3. Proactively controlling and influencing the service relationship with
customers based on a full understanding of their needs and
4. Accurately taking orders and monitoring progress of orders
ensuring the customers is kept informed.
5. Forecast Accuracy
6. Generating Sales Opportunities / Leads
7. Performance Vs Distribution KPI's
In return, we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
· Bonus scheme
· 25 days holiday
· Holiday purchase scheme
· Contributory pension scheme
· Sharesave scheme
· Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
· Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
· Training and development opportunities
By the way, as part of CRH, our employees have access to a range of careers within the wider group which operates at over 3,800 locations in 31 countries. CRH generates endless possibilities for individuals who are hungry for that next challenge!
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.