Customer Service Manager
So why do you get out of bed in the morning?
Whilst you’re thinking, grab a cup of tea and we’ll tell you why some of our employees do:
“To work with fantastic people” “To feel challenged and have fun” “To feel proud of what I’ve achieved”.
Sounds good doesn’t it?
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Customer Services Manager to join our team in Stancombe, Flax Bourton, Bristol, at Tarmac. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires: • Leadership and the ability to create a positive team culture and inspire.
• Developing capability of the team to maximise their potential.
• Proven track record of delivery.
• Customer focus.
• Drive to achieve excellence, including industry leading customer service excellence.
• Driving improvements to the customer experience, including the use of new tools such as CRM.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and develop strong relationships internally and externally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impact and influence (able to get acceptance of ideas through indirect influence)
• Commercial acumen.
• Ability to think bigger picture.
• Planning and organisation skills.
Reporting directly to the Area Director, you will: • Be responsible for leading teams focused on delivering sales and distribution support for key customers to maximise opportunities for Tarmac profit share.
• Have responsibility be to engage regularly with key stakeholders across the Material & Tarmac business. Through effective communication you will build bespoke strategy documents in each area to provide a joined up approach to servicing customers.
• Be an ambassador for the Tarmac Way, empowering, developing and resourcing the Customer Service team to provide first class customer service. Resourcing, coaching and coordinating the Customer Service team to deal with customer transactions quickly and efficiently in line with set SLAs & KPIs.
In return, we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
· Bonus scheme
· Company car or car allowance
· 25 days holiday
· Holiday purchase scheme
· Contributory pension scheme
· Sharesave scheme
· Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
· Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
· Training and development opportunities
By the way, as part of CRH, our employees have access to a range of careers within the wider group which operates at over 3,800 locations in 31 countries. CRH generates endless possibilities for individuals who are hungry for that next challenge!
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.