Tarmac are recruiting for a Maintenance Planner for the Alfreton Plant and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a maintenance planner you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As a Maintenance Planner, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar production environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication and IT skills.
- Be a proficient communicator.
- Be a good team player.
- Have strong experience of planning maintenance in a production environment and be able to demonstrate results.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the effective delivery of both PM and CM activities to support the production department. Reducing downtime through proper planning and organizational skills while maintaining compliance with all statutory and SHE requirements.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Ensure safe and efficient delivery of PM and CM activities
- Effective use and control of contractual labour.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant standards and Tarmac policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure close liaison, understanding and team working between factory operatives and the engineering function to achieve performance targets and production schedules.
- Produce Performance KPI’s and Data reports as required to support the business.
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to hear from you.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.