Are you experienced in logistics and customer service processes? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Fulfilment Planner for Aggregate blocks and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as part of our Aggregate Block Planning Team, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus holiday purchase scheme)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As part of our Logistics team you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a transport / sales environment. You will also:
- Geographically aware
- Be and effective communicator – written and verbal
- Be a good team player
- Have good customer service skills
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our Planning Team Leader, the successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Deal with Issues at delivery point on behalf of customer and driver
- Investigate possible loading errors at plant
- Liaise with customer on service issues
- Work with the transport team to ensure OTIF
- Good housekeeping
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in joining our team
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.