Finance and Procurement Administrator (12 Month FTC)
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a leading business? If the answer is YES, Griffiths are recruiting in Abergavenny, Monmouthshire and this could be the ideal role for you.
At Griffiths, our people are our company. The way in which we treat people – both our employees and the communities in which we live and work – is a core value that has driven our continued growth over the past five decades. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry. We are a Welsh regional civil engineering and construction contractor based in Abergavenny. Operating out of regional centres across Wales and England we construct new roads, bridges and railways as well as maintaining existing developments.
We’re looking for people who share the ambition and pride in their work that Griffiths prides itself on to join our team of over 900 employees. As part of a national Tarmac business which sits within the global CRH family, the career opportunities are limitless.
Joining our team as a Finance and Procurement Administrator (12 month FTC) you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
25 Days holiday per annum
What I will be responsible?
Duties will include:
Financial & Purchase Administration
- Data transfer and analysis
- Processing expense claims
- Supporting all aspects of the Finance department
- Managing and controlling internal financial accounts
- General administration duties to support the smooth running of the office
- Purchase Ledger invoice processing
- Processing mileage claims
- Prompt Payment scheme
- You will have at least 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English Language (Grade A*-C)
- Ideally you will have an accounting background.
Who we are looking for?
- You will have worked previously in a Purchasing/Financial environment
- You will have good communication and organisational skills
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to manage a volume workload
- You will have good Excel knowledge
- You will have a good understanding of tax.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.