SafetyDeck Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Are you an experienced Administrator? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a SafetyDeck Administrator and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a SafetyDeck Administrator you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal SafetyDeck Administrator you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a commercial office environment. You will also:
- Possess excellent communication skills, and be highly numerate and articulate
- Ideally have knowledge of the construction industry, and how we fit into the wider business structure.
- Have competency in using Microsoft Dynamics AX (or willingness to learn)
- Be a proficient communicator
- Be a good team player
- Must be punctual and dependable
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our Senior Planner the successful SafetyDeck Administrator will be responsible for ensuring all clerical duties for the department are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Daily Invoicing
- Basic Quotations
- Invoice Queries
- Answering Telephones
- General clerical tasks
- Continuous improvement towards moving our business forward
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of SafetyDeck Administrator!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.