Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in Kington and this could be the ideal role for you. At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
Joining our team as a Technician you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
Enhanced holiday entitlement
Contributory pension scheme
Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc
Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
· Team Working
· IT Literate
· Good Communication
· Able to Plan day to day workload
· Commercial awareness
· Resilient · Integrity
· Energetic Working knowledge of products
· Working knowledge of test procedures and material specifications
· An awareness of Company systems, plant control systems and procedures
What will I be responsible for?
. Safety – to comply with Company Health & Safety Policy and promote a high standard of safety awareness at all times
· Tests – To carry out product sampling and testing in line with procedures and BSEN Standards
· Documentation – To complete documentation and ensure this is filed correctly, and input test results into the appropriate technical systems
· Advice to production units – To advise management or supervisor or production people when quality standards are being compromised and instigate action to rectify or prevent non compliance
· Complaint Investigation – be part of initial investigation process
· Image – to promote company and act as representative when with customers
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Technician, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!"
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.