As part of the Application Support team in IT you will play a key role in the support, maintenance and continued improvement of SAP HCM/ Payroll and other business critical solutions.
You will utilise SAP skills, knowledge and experience to provide high quality proactive and reactive application support. Acting as an internal SAP Payroll consultant a key responsibility will be the implementation of new and improved functionality. You will work effectively, aligned to the software application support lifecycle ensuring effective communication and consultation with stakeholders and customers in delivering and maintaining provision of fit for purpose solutions.
You will be able to demonstrate considerable experience of configuration relating to the SAP modules (HR/Payroll).
· Detailed knowledge of UK Payroll.
· Significant experience in writing Payroll Schemas and PCRs
· Technical and Legislative knowledge in PAE, RTI
· Good knowledge on integration between SAP payroll and FI/CO
· Configuration experience in SAP – PA, OM, Time Management
· Ability to interrogate OSS, evaluate notes and apply as appropriate
· Knowledge of HR Patching and involvement with the patching process
· UK Payroll support experience.· Excellent general consulting skills
· Ability to write Change Requests, Functional Specifications & test cases
· Coaches and mentors System Analysts to increase staff motivation, foster growing skillsets and widen the talent pool.
· Provides exemplary user support and investigates high-impact incidents. Escalates SLA breaches promptly
· Acts as a specialist representative in the Change Management process
You will have a strong IT background, excellent interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You must also have good organisational skills, be proactive and self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.