Customer Service Co-ordinator
|Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in Bellshill, North Lanarkshire and this could be the ideal role for you.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
Joining our team as a Customer Service Co-ordinator you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
Enhanced holiday entitlement
Contributory pension scheme
Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
Seeing people from a diverse range of backgrounds helps us grow our forward-thinking business. As such, relevant experience is not essential and full training will be provided.
What’s more important is that you demonstrate our core values (Proud, Collaborative and Ambitious) and have a good attitude to work. We need individuals to be safety conscious, reliable good team players and be prepared to work in a contact centre type environment.
Experience that would be advantageous for candidates to have would be:
- Proactively calling and influencing the service relationship with customers based on a full understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Call accuracy and quality in line with Performance Management Tools
- Ensuring customer service aspects of the service level agreements in place are met through developing and implementing a service excellence ethos
- Being available and responsive to customer needs.
- Accurately taking orders and monitoring progress of orders ensuring the customers is kept informed
- Late load monitoring and coding
What will I be responsible for?
- Responsible for the receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into the appropriate computer System.
- Monitoring the progress of orders, Late load monitoring and coding whilst working closely with the Fleet and Capacity planners to ensure customers are kept informed at all times.
- Establishing relationships with our production colleagues to ensure stocks are up to date and plant shipped operations are also monitored daily.
- Handling customer enquiries in a professional manner
-Generating system quotations, pricing and winning targeted orders at the best possible profit.
- Pricing quotations in line within own price management authority level
- Contributing to our Performance Vs Distribution key performance indicators
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Customer Service Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.