Are you looking for an opportunity with a top national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in Swinden Quarry and this could be the ideal role for you. Tarmac have an opportunity for a Quarry Manager based at their flagship Swinden Quarry, near Skipton in North Yorkshire.
Swinden is a substantial limestone quarry situated in the Yorkshire Dales national park benefiting from a high output modern processing plant, extensive reserves and automated rail loading connecting the efficient production of high quality carboniferous limestone to key markets across the country.
Joining our team you will be entitled to a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
We are looking for a collaborative manager who has the ability to influence and lead their team in a positive manner to achieve maximum outputs. The successful candidate will be someone with a passion for the industry and a desire to advance their career with a world class manufacturer of building materials. You will need to demonstrate how you support, coach and motive large teams. Health and Safety is paramount to what we do and a successful candidate must have a track record in driving this culture.
- Understand and maintain all Health & Safety across site to adhere to quarrying regulations.
- Support, train and develop teams
- Implement strategies to achieve production targets across the operation
- Managing budgets
- Host daily, weekly and monthly meetings with site colleagues
- Managing stakeholder relationships (internal & external)
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.