Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting inTallington and this could be the ideal role for you.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
Joining our team as a Planning Supervisor you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Compliance management to organisational and legal standards.
- Manufacturing environment.
- Customer service and engagement.
- Procurement & supplier management
- Payroll management and administration
- Precast concrete industry.
- Takes ownership through a proactive approach
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Focussed on driving improvements and getting results.
- Team Working
- Excellent Communication P
- Problem solving, thinking and analytical skills.
- Planning and prioritisation
- Completer/finisher Personable
What will I be responsible for?
- Pre order factory program development for use by commercial team
- Post order customer (internal and external) demand coordination and scheduling.
- Identification of changes and exceptions to contractual programmes with feedback and exceptions to be provided in a timely manner to key stakeholders.
- Interface with design team so that pre production design and drawings requirements are scheduled and coordinated.
- Development and maintenance of detailed factory programmes which should include:
- key resource and material requirements set up and lead in activities and requirements
- Maintain and report labour cost forecast and actual data Maintain and report materials usage and stock control forecast and actual data
- Administer factory payroll information in line with company processes.
If you feel you have the skills required to excel in the role of Planning Supervisor, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.