Fulfilment Planner (Maternity Cover)
Are you an experienced logistics planner or fulfilment planner? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a fulfilment planner and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Fulfilment planner, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Fulfilment Planner, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar sales and service environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Customer Service Focused
- Experienced in objection handling
- Solutions Focused
- A good team player
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our Internal sales Manager the successful fulfilment planner will be responsible for planning our external hauliers as well as dealing with any on day issues including waiting times, diverts and returns
You will also take responsibility for:
- Assigning all orders to our nominated hauliers following the correct processes.
- Monitoring the work assigned ensuring loads are fulfilled within agreed timeframes.
- Smoothing the orders to ensure vehicles are planned efficiently and working closely with the key account coordinators to resolve any issues.
- Dealing with all waiting times, working with the customers and hauliers to ensure drivers are offloaded within agreed time frames.
- Processing all add on charges, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Reducing diverts and returns.
- Identifying improvements to processes and challenging the status quo
- Continuous improvement towards customer Journey
- Good housekeeping
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Fulfilment planner!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.