Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for an Administrator in Castleford, West Yorkshire and this could be the ideal role for you.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
Joining our team as an Administrator you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
As our ideal Administrator working within our Traffic Management Team, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to participating in and contributing to a safe working environment at all times
- A willingness to learn and/or develop your current skill set
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team
- The ability to confidently provide excellent service to both internal and external customers and develop relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Strong ICT skills - previous experience with SAP would also be advantageous however, full system training will be provided
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the General Manager you will proactively work alongside the Traffic Management team dealing with all administration tasks which may include:
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Order goods and services from suppliers
- Assisting in arranging labour and plant resources
- Input relevant data into spreadsheets/databases to create monthly report
- Raise purchase requisitions
- Process payments for suppliers
If you feel you have what it takes to excel in the role of Administrator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.