Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in Stancombe, near Bristol and this could be the ideal role for you.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this
passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless
Joining our team as a Minimix Coordinator you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
● Bonus scheme
● Enhanced holiday entitlement
● Contributory pension scheme
● Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
● Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
● Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
● A willingness to learn and/or develop your current skill set
● Good communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team
● Proven experience of handling customer enquiries in a professional manner
● A flexible approach to work
● The ability to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers
● Strong IT skills
What will I be responsible for?
● Handling customer enquiries in a professional manner
● Generating system quotations, pricing and winning targeted orders at the best possible profit.
● Developing good rapport with key customers in the market
● Pricing quotations in line within own price management authority level
● Focus on growing volumes to the small to medium segments
● Ensure Tarmac are easy to deal with by adopting a ‘Right First Time’ approach to invoicing
● Work to national best practice and the Sales Order Process
● Develop a good understanding of the market e.g. competitor activity, pricing levels, customer contacts
and future contracts
If you feel you have the skills required to excel in the role of Minimix Coordinator, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.