Customer Service Coordinator
Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in Bristol and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining our team as a Customer Service Coordinator you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work on initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Experience in similar roles would be advantageous but not essential
What will I be responsible for:
- Call accuracy and quality in line with Performance Management Tools
- Ensuring the customer service aspects of the SLA are met through developing and implementing a service excellence ethos by being available and responsive to customer needs.
- Proactively controlling and influencing the service relationship with customers based on a full understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Accurately taking orders and monitoring progress of orders ensuring the customers is kept informed.
- Late Load monitoring & coding
- Performance Vs Distribution KPI
You will be responsible for the accurate input of customer orders onto the system, have a proficient use of the phone system and be able to deliver an extremely high level of customer service in line with the SLA management system.
Formal qualifications are not essential however relevant experience in a commercially focused function is required as is a proven track record of being able to deliver outstanding customer service.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Customer Service Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.