Internal Sales Coordinator
Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in our Silvertown offices and this could be the ideal role for you.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless
Joining our team as a Internal Sales Coordinator you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
Tarmac are looking for an individual who possesses:
- Negotiation skills
- Change management skills
- Understanding of the market, sectors and segments
- High level of drive & determination to see change programmes implemented
- Able to identify customer needs and build solutions
- Formal qualifications are not essential, however relevant experience is required, as is a proven track record of being able to deliver outstanding customer service is essential.
What will I be responsible for?
The Internal Sales Coordinator will work towards agreed SLA ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, working closely with orders and distribution functions:
- Raising and pricing of quotes for their given area, job chasing to order conversion and query/complaint resolution.
- Management of pipeline through pro-active chasing of work bank by outbound calling and lead generation.
- Understand the commercial processes in the business, the procedures to be followed and the operating boundaries for pricing decisions.
- Posses a working product knowledge of concrete, its applications and appropriate specifications.
- Developing a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of past, present and prospective customers and their business activity.
- Proficient use of the telephony system and demonstrating a professional style and approach.
- Focused on meeting the needs of the customer balanced with the needs of the business. Develops a rapport with customers.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Internal Sales Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.