Plant Planning Coordinator
Are you an experienced Plant planning Co- Ordinator or Transport Planner? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Plant planning Co-Ordinator and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Plant planning Co-Ordinator, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Plant planning Co-Ordinator, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Be a proficient communicator
- Be a good team player
- Have logistics and Transport Planning experience
- Have a flexible approach
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our assistant operations manager, the successful Plant planning Co-Ordinator, will be responsible for
You will also take responsibility for:
- Meeting daily production target requirements.
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Moving, loading and unloading product from the plant and vehicles
- Meeting customer service requirements in terms of accurate loading and timely vehicle turnaround.
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Continuous improvement towards plant and production methods
- Good housekeeping
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in this role!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.