Are you an experienced Administrator with good IT skills? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Site Administrator and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Site Administrator, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Site Administrator, you will have administrative experience in a fast paced, complex business. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge / experience:
- IT systems (ideally Microsoft based)
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and database
- Managing filing systems
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Site Administrator, you will manage the day-to-day administration activities to ensure that the site achieve the required performance levels to safely meet business and customer requirements. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Managing the administration of the site to ensure all loading tickets are printed at the correct time, and goods receipt records are collected
- Liaising with material suppliers and central purchasing resource to ensure timely deliveries as required to maintain site operations, office supplies and uniform
- Managing the sites activities in our computer systems, ensuring all Purchase Orders are created correctly
- Collating and recording all site performance data and producing reports as needed, such as maintaining cost, production and budget records accurately and in a timely manner
- Supporting the Site Manager to maintain efficient, safe and cost effective site activities
- Opportunities to train on the production lines and mobile plant to earn overtime
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Site Administrator!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.