Highly Competitive Salary
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Greenwich, London, SE10 9QZ
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for fully qualified Maintenance Electrician to join our fantastic team based in Greenwich. We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As an Electrician, you will specifically focus on the sites regulatory compliance to ensure we meet all of our mandatory electrical obligations whilst also ensuring plant availability is maximised.
An Electrician must possess particular practical, productive and electrical engineering skills with adequate supervisory knowledge so as to be able to work on their own proficiency and carry out electrical installation, maintenance and fault finding work without immediate supervision in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Be able to set out jobs including fault finding from drawings and specifications and requisition the necessary installation materials.
- Be able to accept responsibility for the proper completion of jobs.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the current I.E.E. Regulations for Electrical Installations BS 7671 and guidance documents relevant to the range of electrical work undertaken.
- Be familiar with relevant British Standards Code of Practice.
- Be fully conversant with the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.
- Work as part of a team, including undertaking minor mechanical and building tasks as skill level allows.
- Maintain high standards of quality working practice, safety and tidiness
We would expect the successful candidate to be self-motivated, fully qualified and experienced industrial electrician who delivers high standards of workmanship.
They would; have a strong safety-first attitude, be a good team player and have excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
· Bonus scheme
· 25 days holiday
· Contributory pension scheme
· Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
· Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
· Training and development opportunities
By the way, as part of CRH, our employees have access to a range of careers within the wider group which operates at over 3,800 locations in 31 countries. CRH generates endless possibilities for individuals who are hungry for that next challenge!
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.