External Account Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting in Oxfordshire/Berkshire and this could be the ideal role for you.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless
Joining our team as an External Account Manager you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
Enhanced holiday entitlement
Contributory pension scheme
Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
Training and development opportunities
What will I be responsible for?
- To deliver against targeted sales volumes, price and profitability from designated external RMX, Aggregate and Asphalt accounts.
- To deliver against set Value Added Product range targets.
- Contribute to new practices for continuous improvement
- Complete account plans to a high standard and clearly
- Identify customer development objectives defined to support the senior management team in improving OTIFIC [on time in full invoiced correctly] performance
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of External Account Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.