Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac is recruiting in Solihull and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining the National Resourcing Team as a Resourcing Manager you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Car
- Private Health cover
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
What are we looking for?
Reporting to the National Resourcing Manager, as a key member of our Resourcing Team you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to participating in and contributing to a safe working environment at all times
- A willingness to learn and/or develop your current skill set
- A flexible approach to work
- The ability to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers and develop relationships with external agencies, educational bodies and other external stakeholders to source high quality applicants
- Good communication skills, a desire to work as part of a team and the confidence to challenge processes and behaviours.
What will I be responsible for?
As a HR professional with a strong understanding of key attraction and resourcing methods you will support line managers in the end to end recruitment process for the Group, including advertising, shortlisting and selection activities. You will work closely with the HR teams and stakeholders to develop attraction strategies to ensure our future talent pipeline including Graduate and Apprentice campaigns ensuring Tarmac employs and retains a high calibre of employees and support initiatives such as Duke of Edinburgh, STEM ambassadors, Women in Construction.
You will work alongside the Resourcing team to understand key attraction and resourcing requirements, identify the most appropriate and cost effective recruitment channels by reviewing performance against KPI’s related to vacancy numbers, spend, & time to hire and responding to trends as appropriate. You will also contribute to Tarmac’s wider HR agenda to include activities such as Diversity and Inclusion, talent attraction, employee engagement and the development of our employer brand.
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK.
If you feel you have the skills, drive and ambition to excel in the role of Resourcing Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.