Are you an experienced Production Manager or Site Manager? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Site Manager and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Site Manager you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Site Manager, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within a similar Precast concrete manufacturing environment. You will also:
- Possess good communication skills and be numerate
- Have strong organisational skills
- Ideally hold a mobile plant licence for diesel counterbalance
- Be able to lead and motivate a varied workforce
- Be always looking at ways to improve a growing business
- Be driven and focused on exceeding target
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our Precast Flooring Manager, the successful Site Manager will be responsible for the overall safe and efficient delivery of all aspects of the Dolyhir factory and associated operations, always ensuring that safety, customer, company and stakeholder requirements are delivered.
You will also take responsibility for:
- Site Safety, Health and Environmental standards
- Reporting of data for quality purposes.
- Meeting monthly production targets on budget
- Team Development
- Continuous Improvement of performance standards
- Moving, loading and unloading product from the plant and vehicles
- Continuous improvement towards plant and production methods
- Site Administration
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Site Manager.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.