Senior Site Supervisor
Are you an experienced factory, manufacturing or production site supervisor? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Site Supervisor, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Site Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience of multi-line production supervision. You will have a strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and have the ability to manage safety on site.
What will I be responsible for?
As our ideal Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day site activities to ensure the safety of everyone on site, labour resources are maximised to fulfil production & delivery requirements, and all management systems are adhered to. You will also be responsible for:
- Coordinating the weekly production schedule to comply with production
- Managing daily finished goods collections and raw material deliveries to the site
- Ensuring all paperwork is correctly received and all dispatch tickets are correct
- Monitoring and investigating product failures, making adjustments and / or recommendations to improve performance
- Monitoring the production processes and adjust schedules as needed to account for peak and reduced demand periods
- Supervising production employees to ensure they are aware of, and comply with, all company policies and procedures, meet performance levels, and undertake training as required
- Conducting regular reviews with the site team.
- Ensuring that good housekeeping is maintained across all production areas and Planned Preventative Maintenance is undertaken as scheduled.
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Site Supervisor!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.