Do you pride yourself on your ability to lead teams? Are you passionate and driven about leading commercial activities but lack challenge or autonomy in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a SafetyDeck Manager and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as SafetyDeck Manager, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal SafetyDeck Manager you will have experience in developing and driving growth and leading operations safely. You will be the type of individual who leads by the Tarmac values – Proud, Collaborative and Ambitious. Key attributes required are:
- Driving business development.
- The ability to develop and deliver a strategy, particularly operationally and commercially.
- Be an enthusiastic and driven individual who is motivated by achieving ambitious targets.
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting into the Product Line Director, the successful SafetyDeck Manager will be responsible for:
- Remotely managing teams of installers to carry out the safe deployment of SafetyDeck on customer sites throughout the UK.
- Developing sales, business development and technical service activities for SafetyDeck
- Working closely with Product Line Director to develop and implement a sales and operational strategy, recommending and delivering against agreed sales targets to achieve revenue and contribution margin growth for new and existing customers; with P&L responsibility
- Developing and driving sales growth, based on fact-based market analysis to meet and exceed the annual sales forecast.
- Identifying and report on business opportunities to improve profitability and share market knowledge with other product lines;
- Providing accurate sales forecasts to support the S&OP process and enable effective resource planning and service delivery in operations and logistics
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of SafetyDeck Manager!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.