Are you an experienced Sales Advisor looking for an exciting new position? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Sales Advisor and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Sales Advisor, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus
- Employee reward scheme, including discounts to a variety of shops and service providers
- Opportunity to join healthcare cashback scheme
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Sales Advisor, you should have experience in sales account management as well as winning and developing new business. You will also:
- Possess negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in account planning
- Skilled in Customer Service
- Need to be confident in outbound calling and be able to close sales.
- Be an enthusiastic and driven individual who is motivated by achieving ambitious targets.
- Be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with colleagues and other departments.
What will I be responsible for?
- Taking Inbound customer sales calls and assisting with queries
- Deliver the Sales Targets and KPI’S as determined and agreed by the Sales Team Manager.
- Support the implementation of customer account plan
- Manage own call quality in line with call guides
- Exceed customer satisfaction measures with a particular emphasis on management of accounts
- To support the senior management team in improving OTIFIC [on time in full invoiced correctly] performance
- Resolving customer complaints
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of territory (Geographic & Building developments)
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Sales Advisor!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.