Technical and Quality Coordinator
Are you an experienced administrator but you want to take your role to the next level? Are you looking to “make a difference”? if so, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Coordinator in the Mortar division and we want to hear from you
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. By joining our team as a Technical & Quality Coordinator you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Employee assistance programme
- Training and development opportunities
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about success
- Present Strong work ethics and be a great team player
- Be Customer Focused
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft package knowledge (Excel and Presentation specific)
- Have strong Organisational and Time Management Skills
The Technical coordinator will act as a communication hub between the Technical, Commercial and Operational Teams to achieve high customer satisfaction. The candidate will also:
- Be responsible for collating information on all our materials used on customer sites,
- Manage the technical library for products, and customer related documentation on Technical Support provide reports for the Technical and Operations Teams,
- Review and appraise complaints investigations along with coordinating responses to customer product queries.
- Maintain quality records for each mortar plant from raw material information through to product performance, interpret data and ensure it is stored accordingly and in the correct format
- Work with Marketing team in development of technical literature for newly developed and current products
- Ensure all changes to technical procedures (inc. product, process or governance) are communicated correctly, effectively
You may occasionally visit our production sites or laboratories but the role will be mainly office based therefore, holders of driving license are desired.
We are flexible as to which of our offices you want to be based at – for example Buxton, Leeds, Sevenoaks, Wolverhampton to name just a few.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Technical Quality Coordinator!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage. Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.