DSM Silo Lugger Driver
Do you possess a HGV driving license? Looking for regular working hours? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a HGV Driver and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Lugger driver, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal HGV Driver, you will be able to demonstrate proven experience of driving HGV Class 1 vehicles and experience operating luggers. You will also:
- HGV Class 1, C, C1, CE, C1E
- Ideally have Construction Industry experience
- Be accustomed to Safe Systems of Work (SSoW) and Risk Assessments prior to commencing work
- Previous lugger experience
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to our Distribution Manager, the successful HGV/lugger Driver will take responsibility for the movements of portable silos on site and also relocating and removing from customer’s site. You will also take responsibility for maintaining vehicle records updating daily truck report sheets with any defects and inspecting vehicle and components at the end of each day.
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of HGV Driver!