Cement and Lime
To work as part of a team to maximise the Powders plant efficiency whilst complying with current Legislation & Company SHE and Quality Systems.
Work in a safe manner to ensure the Health and Safety of yourself and others.
Comply with and be actively involved in Tarmac SHE, Quality and Product Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Drive - Delivery of goals/accountabilities
- Communication and Teamwork - Ongoing relationships with employees, hauliers, other off site Tarmac departments / site functions.
- Flexibility - Flexibility of cover for other roles within the job holder’s capabilities, as defined by the Production Manager. Flexibility to cover shift work requirements as defined by the Production Manager.
Roles & Interactions
- Setting strategy/ Visioning - Continually monitor and amend processes to achieve quality and product safety standards.
- Operating - The efficient and accurate production of Granules, Powders and Bagged products. Carry out daily safety and maintenance checks and document accordingly. Liaise with weighbridge staff/immediate supervisor. Maintain production levels. Loading shovel/fork truck/ancillary vehicles. Maintain a good standard of general housekeeping.
Competencies for Success
- Delivery - Customer focus. Continuous improvement.
- Taking people along - Leadership, developing people, communication and teamwork.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience - Ability to keep accurate records and work within Rules of business.
- Inner qualities - Drive, confidence, flexibility, thinking skills.
Safety & Health
You must be able to demonstrate a good record for safety, health and environmental awareness.
Right to Work in the UK
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. Relocation assistance is not available for applicants from outside of the UK. Original documents that provide proof of the right to work must be produced at interview stage.