Are you an experienced Supervisor or Team Leader with knowledge of concrete production? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting for a Production Supervisors to join our team in Mountsorrel and we want to hear from you!
At Tarmac, we believe our people are our business. We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining our team as a Production Supervisor, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Production Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate proven manufacturing experience and ideally knowledge of the concreate industry. You will need to be self-motivated, focused on the team, flexible and able to earn the trust of those that work with them. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge / experience:
- Knowledge of SHE, QA, Product knowledge and Technical awareness.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literate
- Relevant concrete qualification (Batcherman 1, 2 & 3)
- Relevant Health & Safety Qualification
- NVQ Concrete Batching
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting the Production Manager in concrete operations. Daily tasks will include:
- Operating batching plant and producing high volume concrete production
- Ensuring that the concrete meets all quality standards and comply with all current Legislation & Company SHE and Quality Systems
- Operating entirely within the requirements of the Company’s Processes, Policies and Procedures
- Monitoring the production of target costs on option c works and ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Developing a full understanding of customer needs and structure commercial and surveying requirements around these obligations
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long term future.
If you share our values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help us fulfil our vision, we would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Production Supervisor!
All applicants will be required to provide evidence that they have the right to live and work in the UK, as per the UK Illegal Working Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006 at the interview stage.
No agencies please.
Tarmac is an equal opportunities employer.